TDLD students have the opportunity to participate in dance Competitions/Eisteddfods as soloists. Some things you need to know about Competitions are:
• Students wishing to participate in the competitions will need to have private lessons every week (during the term) to learn and rehearse their competition solo or duo.
• Students must be at least 8 years of age, and will need to discuss with Miss Rachael their suitability for participating in competitions
• Competitions are generally held during the April, July and September school holidays.
• Entries for competitions are completed early in the year.
• Students will need to purchase their own costume for their solo, and pay the nominal entry fee (direct to the Competition organisers).
If you are interested in your dancer being a part of the competitions please express your interest via email to Rachael.
The TDLD La DanSe Company also participate in troupe competitions. Entry to La DanSe Company is by audition.