TDLD students have the opportunity to participate in dance Competitions/Eisteddfods as soloists/duos. Some things you need to know about Competitions are:
• Students wishing to participate in the competitions will need to have private lessons every week (during the term) to learn and rehearse their competition solo or duo.
• Students must be at least 8 years of age, and will need to discuss with Miss Rachael their suitability for participating in competitions
• Competitions are generally held during the school holidays, with some being weekends during the term.
• Entries for competitions are completed early in the year.
• Students will need to purchase their own costume for their solo, and pay the nominal entry fee (direct to the Competition organisers). We have some costumes available to hire.
If you are interested in your dancer being a part of the competitions please express your interest via email to Rachael.
The TDLD Competition Teams also participate in troupe competitions. Entry to Comp Teams is by audition.